Monday, May 7, 2012

Officially a Mrs!

Well.. it's official! We're married!! I feel like time is moving at lightning speed because somehow my wedding already happened and I am settling nicely into life as a newlywed. We had the most perfect day... the sun was out, the sky was blue, everything went smoothly, and everyone had a blast. I have truly never been happier in my life than I was that day. Everyone kept commenting on how calm I was but my heart was most definitely fluttering like mad. As soon as I was at the church, my heart settled and I was just ready to walk down the aisle to my husband. The love in the room was overwhelming and I just can't get over that all those people were there to celebrate us. We have the very best friends and family and are just so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. I can't wait until the photographer gives us our CD so that I can share the pictures. Until then, here's a sneak peak at our wedding video.

No comments:

Post a Comment