Sunday, April 24, 2011

so it begins..

I am SO excited to be writing my first post! I have been blog-stalking for way too long and finally figured that it was time to get in the game. Almost a year ago, when my fiance and I bought our house and began living together, I would call my bestie daily (sometimes hourly) to share a story of the trials of living with a boy. Her response? You need to start a blog!! This was her response.. every. single. time. So here it is. Since I'm still trying to live up to the plan I made with my roomies in college to domesticate ourselves to prep for husbands, I hope this will be a great way to document the journey and share a bit about our lives, love, and what's for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see where this journey takes us. One month (from today) I will be working on the plan to domesticate myself...Oh the blessings of life, so excited we are walking through this world together
    XoXo
    Looking forward to the upcoming blog posts and so proud of you for taking the step :)

    ReplyDelete