Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm making a comeback!

Busy is officially the understatement of 2011. I can count on one hand the amount of times that we have not had a million and one things to do. While I am incredibly blessed and grateful for these times with friends and family, my poor blog and house has been seriously neglected. When I started this blog, I thought for sure it would become my online scrap book of our life. I guess I should look into having someone else write it for me! I used to have a lot more time at the end of the day to blog-hop but I swear, I registered for grad classes and that was the end of my life as I knew it. True story. Grad classes started the first week of September (my last post) and end in just a couple of days (hmmm). While I still have a handful of things to finish for classes, I can't possibly critique another classroom visit, special ed. law, or language assessment. I need some mindless blogging. :)

For my own purposes, since I'm pretty sure I'm the only reader of this thing now, I will be updating with highlights from the past couple of months. Hopefully once I'm updated, spring semester won't bog me down again.

I'll be back in a bit with... August/September! (hah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment