Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's been a while since I've linked up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday but I'm baaaaackkkk! Here's what I'm loving this week...




I'm loving this spring summer weather we're having. 70's & 80's in BOSTON in MARCH! Say what?! We grilled & ate on the patio tonight & were chewed alive by mosquitoes. In March! It won't last long in New England, so I'm enjoying every second of it.



I'm loving that the trees are budding & flowers are blooming. I was thinking that trees would be bare on our wedding day. Not so sure of that anymore! :)


I'm loving that our wedding is in 39 days!! 39 DAYS!!!

{via}

I'm loving that my bridal shower is this weekend!! All I know is that it is an evening affair & I need to wear a cocktail dress. So FAB!! I'm LOVING my outfit for it, too! Take a look at those shoes! They're Baby Phat! What has the world come to?!

{via}

I'm loving that I got to see BOTH of my brothers this week!! :) :)


I'm seriously loving this sweet baby.



And I am ALWAYS loving this man. I will never figure out what it is that I did to deserve him!



Go link up with Jamie to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment