Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Slumber party!

This weekend we had a sleepover with our sweet niece, Elizabeth.

First, we hit up the beach at my parent's house.



We dug holes and jumped in them.



We made seaweed hair and mustaches.


We caught some rays and watched the surfers.


And we spent a lot of time jumping over the waves.


Then, we headed back home to play. These two are a riot together.
It's easy to forget who's two!


She is a great helper in the kitchen.



Even if she eats the ingredients right off of the pizza, with no hands.


And she LOVES to be outside.


Poor girl wore herself out! I wasn't far behind!


It is non-stop fun when she comes over and I would have her sleep over every night. Actually, when I asked if she would live with me, she said yeah, sure. Then when I asked her when she wanted to move in, she told me Saturday. Love that girl!

2 comments: