Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday! Here's what I'm loving today..

I'm loving that we've grilled our dinner every night this week!
Summer is here :)

I'm loving that there are only 9 and a half more days of school.
Can I get a hallelujah?!

I'm also loving that the air conditioner in my classroom started working again! When it gets steamy in there, those middle schoolers are ripe!

I'm loving my gel manicure.. I got a french manicure two weeks ago and it still looks fab! I spent a weekend swimming up at the lake, did dishes, did a bunch of science labs, and they're still going strong. I'm obsessed!

I had to get the bling bc it was so shiny from just doing the dishes that didn't ruin my nails :)

I'm ALWAYS loving this guy..


Link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment