Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wedding Week: The Reception

We had a blast at the reception. Cocktail hour was great because the weather was fab. The food was delicious and the DJ was a lot of fun. What more could you ask for?!? I really wish I could link up to the photographer's website because some of the pics from the reception are downright hilarious! Here's some of the pics I do have.



Mr. & Mrs!!


First Dance: Rascal Flatts - I won't let go
One of James' friends performed the song.. live acoustic.. *sigh*


Cutting the {gorgeous} cake!!


The happy couple before all of the dancing broke loose!



That wraps up wedding week! Hope you enjoyed the pics! In 9 days, another one of my bff's weddings is taking place and I hope to have pics to share.. my camera is just so tempermental these days.  SO many weddings lined up for 2012. Love is definitely in the air!

1 comment: