Friday, May 13, 2011

All's well that ends well.

I never really got that saying but I feel that the title is appropriate. This has been a LONG week. It started with this:


and ended with this:


That kind of long. I have been ready for Friday since Monday. We have been up to our eyeballs in state testing and the teachers kids are so D-O-N-E. They worked super hard but were impossible when they finished. I can't say that I blame them but we aren't done with the test and still have 6 more weeks of school. I should have had a bigger margarita.

Overall though, my week was pretty lovely. I was able to go to my best friend's final dress fitting and she was stunning! I really cannot wait for her wedding in two weeks & know I will be a mess! The woman who did the alterations was very serious about showing me how to do the bustle. There were a couple of us there and she pointed at me and said, "You! Watch carefully." It actually made me a bit nervous. She was also very serious about how many cups went into the dress and was making jokes about how it wouldn't be good for a boob to fall out in the church. She had a broken italian accent though & we didn't really get what she was saying until we left. Here's hoping that everyone's boobs stay put.

I was also able to spend some time playing with my sweet niece, who has a bigger and bigger vocabulary every time I see her. She is also obsessed with having "pretty toes". I painted her toes once when she slept over and created a monster! She has since had everyone paint her toes, including my father.


How sweet are those chubby little feet??


Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. "Here's hoping that everyone's boobs stay put."
    LAUGH OUT LOUD...me, right now, can't stop... hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete