Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for my first ever


I'm loving that my best friend is getting married in less than two days. The wedding is on Lake Winnipesaukee on Friday and I cannot think of a better way to kick off the summer! Pictures and full wedding recap to follow next week!


I'm loving that Olivia is the Biggest Loser, even though I wanted Hannah to win it, too. Olivia and Hannah were my favorites right from the very beginning and they looked fabulous!


I'm loving that we are beginning to check things off the list for the wedding! I sent some friends out to pick up flip flops for the reception at Old Navy's annual $1 sale, thinking that I would end up with about 30 pairs because of the limit of 5 per customer. Well, those girls know how to shop! We have 105 pairs of flip flops! 1-0-5! I am so grateful for my mom, friends, and cousin! AND we almost have all of our appointments booked with wedding photographers for next week.


I'm loving my sweet fiance and the flowers that he brought home because I wasn't feeling well. He always knows just what to do.



Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to WILW and blogland :)~ It looks like you're just getting started .... your blog looks great!
    It is definitely an addicting hobby! :-)
    ~Bec
    www.littlelucylu.com

    ReplyDelete