Monday, May 30, 2011

Back to life, back to reality..

Is it just me or does anyone else have the urge to sing that song every time you say "back to reality"?? Just me? Ok. Anyways, I am seriously back to a harsh reality after an AMAZING long, long weekend. We have been up in the lakes region of New Hampshire kicking off the summer with my bff's wedding and annual Memorial Day goodness since Thursday. Once I unpack (which could be days) and figure out where my camera is, I will be kicking off a Wedding Week extravaganza with pics and details of the beautiful nuptials. Until then, you can enjoy the view we had most of the weekend.


On another note, I came home to find ants... in my bathtub. Seriously, seven ants crawled out of the spout in my bathtub tonight while I showered. SEVEN. ANTS. IN. MY. BATHTUB. while I was IN IT. Picture that debacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment