Sunday, March 10, 2013

A fresh look

Spring break from grad school started this weekend, so I was able to find a bit of time to spend with my neglected blog. I spent some time playing around and changed the template to my liking. It is definitely a novice template but it is my first time designing my own blog, so I'm proud! I think that part of the reason I read blogs every night but don't update my own is because mine just felt so generic and it wasn't fun. Now that I have a layout I enjoy, I'm thinking of changing the name, too. Still trying to figure it out but as much as I love to cook, I have never posted any sort of dinner on the blog. Ha! In the meantime, there is so much going on that I want to share and I need to make it a point to come back a couple of times a week, for my own sake. Plus, my baby boy is getting so big and where else am I going to document it??





No comments:

Post a Comment