Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday's Letters!

I love linking up with Ashley of The Sweet Season for Friday's Letters!
 


 
Photobucket 


Dear Friday, missed you!

Dear Friday commute, thanks for making me forget how awful the rest of the week's commute is.  :)

Dear Spring, what's up? Where'd you go? Two days ago I was strolling around with no jacket, enjoying the 50* weather, today I'm cranking up the heat. Not cool.

Dear Rocky, how do you keep getting cuter and cuter? I can't even stand the cuteness when you sleep, especially when you are sleeping in the craziest positions. Pretty sure most of my pics on my phone are of you sleeping!

{How is that comfy?}

Dear students, I don't know what the deal is with the seaweed snack obsession, but oh my word, it is not for me. Thanks for sharing a piece with me at recess and not making fun of me when I nearly vomited on my desk!

Dear hubs, thank you for everything, always. I am so grateful for how hard you have been working on our renovations while I have been sluggin' on the couch with Rocky after work.




1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the Friday Letter link-up. That is such a cute picture of your dog and I am so ready for spring weather! I am new follower and would love for you to check out my blog.

    rumelyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete