Wednesday, April 10, 2013

SO WHAT!

So What Wednesday

SO WHAT if...

  • I have a million things on my to-do list but I would rather spend my lunch actually eating and blogging.
  • I ordered a whole pizza for lunch yesterday because I wanted one slice. The leftovers are delish today!
  • I'm wearing a strapless sundress with a casual sweater (to cover the strapless part), leggings & flip-flops to work. My dress pants are so uncomfortable right now.
  • I painted over my chipped toenails so that I could wear flip flops and pretend to look like I have it together.
  • I ate a bag of Skittles for snack today, instead of my yogurt. I'll get to that later.
  • I'm counting down the minutes until my vacation starts on Friday at 3:30.
  • I'm not going away on vacation and hope to spend as much time as possible on my couch clearing up space on the DVR.
  • I just ordered a $30 birthday cake for my dog. I've spent more on people I don't like as much.

1 comment:

  1. Yum. Skittles! and the comment about the chipped toenails totally reminds me I need a pedicure. Maybe the doctor will clear me from bed rest to get one!

    ReplyDelete