Tuesday, June 4, 2013

24 week Bumpdate!



This week: It is hot. That's all I can think about this week. Oh, and that June is finally here!! :) I've also reached viability!! It is amazing to think that our baby girl is just growing bigger and stronger from here on out.

How far along? 24 weeks! 

Baby's size: Baby P is the size of a cantaloupe!



Total weight gain: At my appt. yesterday, I was up 1 pound, for a total of 4 lbs. I seriously don't know how I'm not gaining more weight but my doctor told me that everything is good, so I'm good. I know I'm walking way more and probably eating better.

Maternity clothes? Rotating the same old. I got to try out my maternity bathing suit this weekend and it was pretty comfy.

Stretch marks: Negative.

Sleep: Not good in the heat but glorious in the AC. I'm still so tired in the morning, though.

Best moment this week: Jeff got to feel the little miss move!! His face was precious when he felt it and it was so amazing to be able to share that with him.

What I miss: Same. Summer drinks. Oh, and New England June weather. What's up with the heatwave?!

Movement: All the time! She is one very active little girl! I've noticed my belly moving and it's the coolest thing to watch.

Food cravings: Pink lemonade and slush!! I have yet to find a place around here that sells slush. So weird.

Food aversions: I think meat still. I haven't even tried to eat it. 

Gender: Pink! Pink! :)

Belly button - in or out? In but it's a weird shape.

Wedding rings - on or off? Rings are on. If it's hot at night I will take them off but they're mostly back on with the AC on.

Symptoms: Tired and hot. Oh, and swollen feet. I legitimately had cankles the other night. Frickin' cankles!!!!!!

Mood: It was an emotional weekend, my hormones are out of control, but I think that was a fluke and I'm mostly happy.

Looking forward to: Registering and furniture shopping!! Haven't I said this the past two weeks? I think we're really going this weekend. I also ordered fabric swatches for the custom crib bedding and I can't wait to see it!

8 comments:

  1. Yay for 24 weeks! :) You're looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! 4lbs! wow! I have gained way more than you! ha ha We aren't too hot here yet so I have been lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks so adorable!! YAY for having daddy feel the baby kick, I bet that is the best feeling!! :-D Sorry it's been an emotional week for you... And I wish that we in MN could take some heat from you!! I desperately want it to warm up here so I can start wearing dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! It was so hot here in NY this weekend too...hopefully it's nice and cool in Boston today like it is here in NYC! Looking forward to following you as you count down to your little ones arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your beaming smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good!! It's awful to be pregnant in the heat- hopefully your summer won't be too bad and you'll have plenty of cold AC to relax in! PS- what is slush?

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute! and I understand the heat... its going to be a long summer in Georgia!! a slushi actually sounds delicious right now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU (and jealous) that you got your hubs to feel baby AND you got to see your belly move. That is seriously awesome and exciting!!!!! Also love your maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete