Tuesday, May 7, 2013

20 week bump date! Halfway there!



This week: We have MCAS at school and it is my last full week of the semester for grad school. I'm looking forward to things getting back to normal soon. We also get to go back on Friday for another ultrasound! Counting the days! :)


How far along? 20 weeks! Halfway through this pregnancy! I don't even know how that is possible!

Baby's size: Baby P is the size of a cantaloupe!



Total weight gain: Total of 3 pounds at 18 week appt. 

Maternity clothes? I ordered a couple of new tops & dresses from Old Navy and I have to say, I'm not super impressed. I'm pretty sure I need a ph.D to figure out how to get the nursing dress on and everything else is too long or too tight in all the wrong places. So sad. For now, I'm sticking with my regular pants & belly bands (which I also can't stand) and a few long maternity tops. No belly shirts for this mama!

Stretch marks: Nope! Still using BioOil mostly every night.

Sleep: Still okay. I'm getting used to my big ole' maternity pillow.

Best moment this week: Getting to see our little bean dancing around at our ultrasound!! I was completely in awe of the long legs kicking around all over the place! It was also really amazing to be holding Jeff's hand watching our baby move around!

What I miss: A margarita would be nice but other than that, I'm good!

Movement: Not really. Every once in a while, I think I feel something but then it's gone. I do feel better though after seeing my little munchkin movin' and shakin' all over the place at our ultrasound. I couldn't even believe how much movement I was seeing and not feeling!

Food cravings: I've been drinking huge glasses of Newman's Own Pink Lemonade. Can't stop, won't stop.

Food aversions: Back to the meat. It just feels weird when I chew it and I have to fight the urge to just open my mouth and let it fall out. I just don't eat it now :( 

Gender: Baby P was all over the place at our ultrasound so we go back for another on Friday! I can't even stand the wait!

Symptoms: My headaches are out of control this week. Seriously, every day. I'm sure 25 fifth graders getting close to summer break isn't helping, either.

Mood: Happy, happy, happy! I really love being pregnant!

Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound on Friday & big gender reveal on Sunday!!


Do you think Baby P is a boy or a girl? Let me know in the comments! 



10 comments:

  1. Eeeek! halfway! I think you're having a boy! Can't wait to find out! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for making it halfway! I went to Old Navy over the weekend and was actually surprised I found a lot of things I liked.....but I will admit their sizes were different b/w some pants and shorts which was frustrating. I think I tried on at least 30 things! I'm thinking BOY:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an exciting week for you! You're halfway and finding out the gender! I think it's a boy...I may be a little biased!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great! So exciting to be at the halfway point- can't wait to hear what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making it half way. It will go by so fast. Since everyone else is saying boy I will play the other side and say GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dressing the bump can be so hard. im still trying to figure it out, and i dont think i ever will!
    awesome weight gain girlfriend!
    happy half way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah!

    Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself as your newest blogger. I'm enjoying your blog- congrats, motherhood is incredible. I just had my sweet baby girl six months ago. Hope you'll stop by my blog.

    All the best,

    Christina @ The McGuire Family

    MarkChristinaMcGuire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl!!! And I have been craving pink lemonade for the past 4-5 weeks too! Water gets so old!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been craving lemonade like crazy lately! I'm not big on Old Navy maternity clothes either, I bought a dress from there but it's super short and the tank already tore and I only wore it 2 times. I'm in love with the clothes at Pink Blush Maternity, they are so well made and stylish. :)

    ReplyDelete