Thursday, May 9, 2013

A moment in my day




Today's post is on a moment in my day. My favorite moments in my day usually look like this...

 {the moment Jeff's truck pulls in the driveway}

 {quiet moments}

 {these two snuggled on my feet}

After a long day at work, my favorite thing to do is snuggle on the couch with my husband and my pup to work on grad school assignments catch up on blogs and watch TV. Lately, we've been flipping between baseball and playoff hockey, with a bowl of ice cream. Sometimes we thrown in a family walk. Perfection.

6 comments:

  1. Every single time Hubba Hubba comes home it is like Christmas to our dog! LOL He seriously goes insane and it is funny every single time!

    Snuggle time is the best time!

    Thanks for stopping by my little blog; you now have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! :) And it's very similar to my moment! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!! Our boxers are twins!!!! I have almost all of these same pictures on my blog! Even the "standing up" one (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, the doggy want's to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That does sound like perfection, we have 3 dogs and they go NUTS when Daddy comes home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your boxer!!! When my husband and I get a dog (ONE DAY) I think that is what we want! :)

    ReplyDelete