Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend with the pup

This weekend wasn't all that eventful, Jeff was away so it was just me and the pup all weekend. One of my besties came over on Friday and we just got to hang out, which was so nice. Kristin and I were roommates in college and some of my best times with her were just when we hung out not doing much of anything and that's what we got to do Friday. She came over and we walked Rocky, went out to dinner, came home and plopped on the couch watching TV, chatting, and poking at my belly. It was so nice. Other than that, I did a whole lot of catching up on Grey's Anatomy and researching baby products to prep for our registry.

I wanted to share a few moments from my day on Sunday. Rocky slept in bed with me Saturday night since the hubs was away and he was so sweet to let me sleep past 5am, which is his usual wake up time. We snuggled until 7:30, had breakfast, and headed out to enjoy the sunshine. As I lay in the hammock with a cup of coffee, baby girl was kicking up a storm in my belly and baby boy was kicking up a storm in the mulch beds. It couldn't have been more perfect, well unless Jeff was there, too. The semester for grad school has really been eating up my Sundays so it was nice to just stay in my pajamas and soak in the morning. A Target run, Bruins game, and ice cream with the Mister just made the day even better.

Here are a few iPhone pics from our morning...

Love waking up next to this sleepyhead. 
He seemed to really enjoy the pregnancy pillow, too. 



Does it get any better than this?


Look Mom, I dug up the mulch beds for you.



Looking forward to three days of relaxing this weekend! :)



The button's not working (boo!) but I'm linking up with Weekend Shenanigans!


 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a relaxing weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could get my dog to sleep with me when my husband is away, but she loves her bed on the floor too much. So excited we are preggo twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love puppy snuggles! and your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete